One fine Sunday, when I was surfing through YouTube, I came across a book review video of “Rich Dad Poor Dad” by Robert Kiyosaki. And then I read this book. This book has changed millions of life and so does mine as well.
I must share my takeaways from this book. The essence of the book was to make you understand that,
– Getting a good education and making good grades no longer ensures success and wealth.
– Firstly, we struggle to get a degree, then we struggle to get a job. By the time our 1/3rd life period is already over. And then we seek for promotions for remaining life till we retire.
– You live life hoping for that big break that will solve all your money problems.
– You choose Play it Safe over Play it Smart because you always had own liabilities instead of assets.
While reading the book, I could exactly find myself in that place making same mistakes. To overcome these mistakes, author emphasizes to build your own businesses instead of depending on single 9 to 5 job.
I knew that at this point of time, 9 to 5 job is my bread & butter as I own many such financial liabilities and responsibilities. And this is the time when I actually started enhancing my skillset to get Passive Income alongside my job.
After trying out many options, my search ended at two options.
– Digital Marketing: Blogging & YouTube
– Trading & Value Investing in Share market.
I started learning and practicing these two skills. I learn from various famous Blogs, YouTube Videos, and many other social networking sites like Facebook groups, Twitter and LinkedIn etc.
Why Turning Thirties…
I see there are many working professionals like me who are in their Thirties and chasing life in same way I did. If I would have read this book in my college days, certainly I would have landed up in different financial status today.
Blogging & Youtube is the best way to LEARN, APPLY & SHARE your experiences with likeminded people.
This is when I started my dream project Turning Thirties wherein I aim to help likeminded peoples and youngsters to know right things at right time and Learn Financial literacy and money management skills.
I always consider myself as a Life time Learner. And my mission is to grow myself and help young generations to build their Life, careers and avoid the common mistakes that one may commit during his/her early age.
Thanks for reading my story till the end . And See you again with many such new learnings on my blogs.
Keep Learning & Keep Growing…